My sweeties love apples on the core, sliced in slivers, and chopped into pieces! And they’re totally fanatics for my apple dip, Apply Toffee Dip. A little secret, I am too! I have a total thing for toffee and the mix of tartness from the apples and sweetness from the dip is definitely a crowd pleaser! I love making Apple Dip as an after school treat, and when I’m hosting an event at my house that doesn’t fall during a meal!
Here’s the ingredient list so you can double check you have everything you need to make this awesome Apple Dip!
- ¾ cup brown sugar – packed
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup toffee pieces
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 6+ apples – I prefer Granny Smith and Fuji
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl, beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth.
- Add toffee bits and mix well.
- Cover and chill.
- Combine apples and juice in a bowl, toss well.
- Drain apple, serve with the dip.