This time of year, simple recipes are the best! Last Christmas, I shared a Two Ingredient Treat and it was pinned like crazy. Yesterday, I shared my favorite Four Ingredient Cookie Recipe and today — Three Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters. Chocolate Peanut Clusters taste great and take only a few minutes to prepare! They’re on my list each year for our ‘Family Surprise Night Out’ – our favorite Christmas tradition. (I’ll have to tell you about it on my simply inspired blog, soon).
These are great to package in mason jars or galvanized pails and gift to friends. Chocolate Peanut Clusters keep their shape real well!!!
Check out the simple directions below…
- 4 blocks almond bark, vanilla
- 1 cup, 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanuts
- Place the vanilla-flavored bark and chocolate chips in a 2 ½ quart non metal bowl.
- Cook, uncovered in the microwave, 100% power for 2-2 ½ minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the peanut mixture onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Chill about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- Makes about 18 pieces.