Do you have plans for dinner tonight!?! How does Crockpot Chicken Fajitas sound!?!? If you were to poll my family you’d get five stars from all five of us!
Here are the basic ingredients needed to make this fragrant and flavorful recipe…
I spent years not liking bell peppers and now I’m literally obsessed.
After a few hours of cooking…one word…FABULOUS!
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas is a meal my family enjoys throughout the year!
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 3 sweet peppers, sliced
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice
- cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa
- Combine sliced onion and peppers in the bottom of a greased crockpot.
- Lay chicken on top of the veggies.
- Pour chicken broth over the chicken.
- Sprinkle everything with cumin, salt, and chili powder.
- Squirt the top with a bit of lime juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or on high for 4-6 hours).
- When meat is done, shred with two forks and stir back into juices.
- Serve with your favorite fajita fixings and enjoy!