Crockpot Parmesan Chicken is a tasty meal for busy families. And I love the fact that the chicken is not breaded and fried, making it a healthy choice recipe! When our schedules pull us different directions, it’s nice to be able to come home to a warm and filling dinner we can share together.
Crockpot Parmesan Chicken Ingredients: Filleted Chicken Breasts, Vegetable Oil, Spaghetti Sauce, Bay Leaf, Salt, Pepper, Minced Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Grated Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, and Angel Hair Pasta.
Here’s the recipe for Crockpot Parmesan Chicken…
- 3 large chicken breasts, filleted
- salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- angel hair pasta
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and then brown in a skillet. In the crock pot, mix spaghetti sauce, bay leaf, and garlic.
- When both sides of the chicken are brown, place chicken in sauce and cook on low for 5-6 hours, until tender.
- Remove chicken and sauce and place in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Heat in 350 oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.