I should have shared Easy Chocolate Pretzel Treat a few weeks ago. You will definitely want to pin this simple and fun snack for next Christmas or select a different color of m&m and dress it up for the next holiday! This delicious sweet totally confirms that chocolate and pretzels are made for each other.
- 40 pretzels, rings, squares, or traditional
- 40 hershey kisses – any flavor
- 40 plain m&ms – most fitting color for the occasion
- Place the pretzels on a greased baking sheet and top with a kiss on the center of each.
- Bake at 275 for 2-3 minutes, or until chocolate is softened (white chocolate will bake faster).
- Remove from the oven.
- Place an m&m candy on each, pressing slightly so chocolate fills the pretzel.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes, until chocolate is firm.