There are so many fruit fluff recipes, but this is definitely my favorite. Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad is a fun recipe that my sweeties are able to throw together as a special treat! Back in the day, this is the recipe I made for our family Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners – special memories! I love that it’s creamy and the perfect amount of sweetness. And it’s the perfect bribe food for getting all the other side dishes eaten, not that I would do that or anything – wink.
Below are all the ingredients you need to make Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad. Sour cream combined with the sweetness of the fruit and marshmallows blends perfectly.
Here’s the recipe for Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad…allow time to chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- 1 large can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 16 oz. carton sour cream
- 2 or 3 c. miniature marshmallows
- handful maraschino cherries, halved
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes - 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!