Baking easy peanut butter kiss cookies is the perfect way to kick off the Christmas Season, right. I overheard a mom at pickup telling her friend that she was in the mood for baking and she’d been baking all sorts of goodies, but sadly she doesn’t enjoy sweets so it sits on her counter. Her friend recommended gifting it to the neighbors….if that neighbor were me, I can guarantee the sweets wouldn’t be sitting on my counter for long…I’m just not one of those girls!
Easy Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies only call for four ingredients, a little mixing, and a little baking. The embellishment of a chocolate kiss is added shortly after the peanut butter cookies have been removed from the oven.
Okay, time for a vote…what goes better together!?!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate – OR – Peanut Butter and Jelly!?!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 18 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, and egg.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- NOTE: If dough is too sticky, refrigerate ½ hour or until easy to handle.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (definitely don’t over-bake).
- Remove cookies from oven.
- Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm cookie.