I joined weight watchers to get my body back after having my third baby. My baby is now six and to this day, some of my favorite recipes were learned during that healthy season. Easy Weight Watchers Strawberry Cream Pie is one of those tried and true recipes!
A perfect mix of sweet and creamy…here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this 4 point weight watchers recipe!
- half of a 12 oz. can of frozen orange-strawberry-banana juice* concentrate, thawed
- 8 oz package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (4½ cup servings) sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1½ cups light whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- *welch's strawberry breeze works great, too
- With a food processor or blender, combine the juice concentrate, cream cheese, and pudding mix, until smooth.
- Transfer into a large bowl and fold in the whipped topping and chopped strawberries.
- Pour pie mix into pie crust and spread evenly. Cover and place in freezer until firm, about two hours.
- Leave out for a few minutes before slicing and serving.