Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall…Fresh Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe always makes me weak in the knees! This recipe is as good as it looks….it definitely rivals Olive Garden’s recipe!
And now you see why it’s so good…cream, sour cream, cheese. All the good stuff!
After the spinach is rinsed and chopped, place it into an ovenproof bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and stir. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
I usually serve my Fresh Spinach Artichoke Dip with carrot slices, tortilla chips, and pieces of bread, from an emptied Sourdough Boule loaf…
I use the loaf to make my Baked Turkey Pesto Sandwich the next night!
- 12 ounces spinach leaves, rinsed and chopped
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1c cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup Romano cheese
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place spinach in an ovenproof bowl.
- Microwave spinach for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve warm with carrot sliced, tortilla chips, and sourdough bread.