One of our favorite breakfast meals is Monkey Bread Muffins. Breakfast is my three sweet B’s favorite meal of the day so we like to have fun with it!
Making Monkey Bread Muffins is totally easy and is a definite family pleaser! Here are the ingredients….and the recipe is in just a bit.
Here’s How to Make Monkey Bread Muffins!
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- 6 T sugar
- 2 T cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- In small pan, mix: brown sugar, butter and water.
- Boil until slightly syrupy. Set aside.
- Cut three cans biscuits into fourths.
- Coat each piece with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Place into greased cupcake pan.
- Pour a 2-3 tablespoons of syrup over each cup.
- Bake at 350 for 13 minutes then cool 5 minutes in pan.
- Remove and serve warm, top with extra syrup for a bit more sweetness.
- Use excess syrup on top of Monkey Bread.