We are a huge fan of yummy side dishes! And with Fall around the corner I’m once again all about using my oven! Oven Fried Potato Wedges is one of our favorite potato dishes and they don’t take long to make. Slice, season, and bake! They come out of the oven crunchy and full of flavor!
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 large baking potatoes
- ½ teaspoon special seasoning (see below)
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- Special Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- ¼ cup black pepper
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- (Store in container for future use)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into thick wedges.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the onion salt, Special Seasoning and pepper.
- Coat the potato wedges with the mayonnaise mixture and roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Add black pepper.
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
More Awesome Recipes