What’s your favorite Popcorn Recipe!? School is out and I’m pulling out all my kid friendly recipes. I’m quickly being reminded how many snacks my sweeties request in a day! I still love my simple DIY microwave popcorn. And I usually coat it with a little butter and Lawry’s Season Salt, but to mix things up, I have quite a few favorite popcorn recipes! A blend of honey and cinnamon is one of my favorites. I’ll be adding more tempting popcorn seasoning recipes soon. If you have a favorite, I’d love for you to leave it in the comments below.
Here’s a pic of the chef of this delicious popcorn!
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- ½ cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat a large covered pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat the bottom with oil.
- Place the popcorn kernels inside the pot, close the lid, and shake continuously until the corn stops popping (takes 4-5 minutes).
- Remove the pot from the heat and drizzle honey over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the honey-topped popcorn with cinnamon.
- Toss to spread evenly.
- Serve immediately.
What is Your Favorite Popcorn Seasonings?