I’m excited to share with you my family’s favorite Recipe for Zucchini Bread. Isn’t it crazy how much food can influence memories!? I can’t enjoy a slice of zucchini bread without being reminded of afternoon snacks at my best friend in junior high’s house. The power of food is totally amazing!
You’ll need the following ingredients…
And the fun thing about this recipe — you use your blender to chop and combine the moist ingredients (and if you have a strong blender you can add the dry ingredients to the moist ingredients and never bother with a bowl). Here’s my recipe for Zucchini Bread!
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups zucchini, uncooked
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Teaspoons cinnamon
- In large bowl mix all dry ingredients, except sugar, by hand.
- Place sugar, vanilla, eggs, oil, and zucchini in blender until well mixed.
- Transfer into large bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour.