The perfect addition to any meal is Brussels Sprouts! Just ask our sweeties…wink! Side dishes can sometimes be challenging to put together. Here’s a simple recipe that you and your family will enjoy too….Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
After whisking together the seasoning, pour over the halved brussels sprouts, give them a toss, and pop them into the oven for about 25 minutes. You only have to turn them once and they are finished when you see them turn light brown.
These go perfectly with my Crock pot Rotisserie Chicken!
- 2- 3 cups brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the vinegar, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Slowly incorporate the olive oil until a dressing is formed.
- Place the brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle the oil and vinegar over the sprouts and gently toss to coat.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning once. Sprouts are done when they are lightly browned.